Fodor's Bermuda (Kobo eBook)
- The most comprehensive selection of resort reviews
- In-depth information on the important nuts and bolts about traveling to and around Bermuda
- The COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and 2021 caused a steep drop-off in tourism to many destinations, but surveys have shown an ongoing interest in international travel once it becomes safe again. The number of Americans traveling overseas is expected to increase in mid-2021, once vaccinations have been administered to a wide variety of people.
- The hotel sector continues to expand with new hotels that have opened or are set to open in 2021 including the St. Regis Bermuda Resort and Bermudiana Beach Resort, a Tapestry Collection by Hilton.
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover isfully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description
No upcoming events available