Moon Washington Camping: The Complete Guide to Tent and RV Camping (Moon Outdoors) (Paperback)
Email or call for price 360-452-6367, firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of Print
Moon Travel Guides: Your Adventure Starts Here
Whether you're parking the RV or camping in secluded wilderness, explore the great outdoors of the Evergreen State with Moon Washington Camping. Inside you'll find:
- A Campsite for Everyone: A variety of campgrounds and RV parks, from family-friendly car camping to secluded hike-ins, including dog-friendly and wheelchair accessible options
- Ratings and Essentials: All campsites are rated on a scenic scale and marked with amenities like restrooms, trailhead access, picnic areas, laundry, piped water, showers, and playgrounds
- Recreation Highlights: Discover nearby hiking, swimming, fishing, water-skiing, whitewater rafting, hot springs, and options for winter sports
- Maps and Directions: Easy-to-use maps and detailed driving directions for each campground
- Trusted Advice: Expert outdoorsman Tom Stienstra is always on the move, having traveled more than a million miles across Washington and the West over the past 25 years
- Tips and Tools: Essentials like equipment, food and cooking, first aid, and insect protection, as well as background information on the climate, landscape, and history of the campsites
- Comprehensive Coverage:Moon Washington Camping covers the Olympic Peninsula and the Washington Coast, Seattle and Puget Sound, the Northern and Southern Cascades, Northeastern Washington, the Columbia River Gorge and Mount Rainier, and Southeastern Washington
Sticking to the RV? Try Moon West Coast RV Camping. Can't get enough of the Pacific Northwest? Try Moon Oregon Camping or Moon Olympic Peninsula.
About the Author
For more than 30 years, Tom Stienstra's full-time job has been to capture and communicate the outdoor experience. He has hiked 25,000 miles, caught world-record fish, led dozens of expeditions, and is a certified pilot.
Tom is the nation's top-selling author of outdoors guidebooks. He is the outdoor writer for the San Francisco Chronicle and broadcasts a weekly radio show, Tom Stienstra's Outdoors Reports, on KCBS-San Francisco. His documentary on the Tuolumne River received an Emmy in 2017. Tom has been inducted into the California Outdoors Hall of Fame, has been named California Outdoor Writer of the Year five times, and received the President's Choice Award (Newspaper/Website) from the Outdoor Writer's Association of America three times.
You can contact Tom directly via the website www.tomstienstra.com. His guidebooks include: Moon California Camping, Moon California Hiking (with Ann Marie Brown), Moon California Fishing, Moon California Recreational Lakes & Rivers, Moon Northern California Cabins & Cottages, Moon Northern California Camping, Moon Northern California Hiking (with Ann Marie Brown), Moon Oregon Camping, Moon Pacific Northwest Camping, Moon Washington Camping, Moon West Coast RV Camping, California Wildlife, and Tom Stienstra's Bay Area Recreation.