The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2024 (Unofficial Guides) (Paperback)
Save time and money with in-depth reviews, ratings, and details from the trusted source for a successful Universal Orlando vacation.
How do some guests get on the big, new attraction in less than 20 minutes while others wait for longer than 2 hours--on the same day? Why do some guests pay full price for their visit when others can save hundreds of dollars? In a theme park, every minute and every dollar count. Your vacation is too important to be left to chance, so put the best-selling independent guide to Universal Orlando in your hands and take control of your trip.
The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2024 explains how the resort works and how to use that knowledge to stay ahead of the crowd. Author Seth Kubersky knows that you want your vacation to be anything but average, so he employed an expert team of researchers to find the secrets, the shortcuts, and the bargains that are sure to make your vacation exceptional Find out what's available in every category, ranked from best to worst, and get detailed plans to make the most of your time at Universal. Stay at a top-rated hotel, eat at the best restaurants, and experience all the most popular attractions at Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay.
Keep in the know on the latest updates and changes at Universal Orlando. Here's what's NEW in the 2024 book:
- Learn when to visit Universal to get lower crowds and bigger hotel discounts
- Find updated advice on taking advantage of Early Park Admission, Universal Express, and other time-saving tricks
- Get an up-close look at each Universal resort hotel, plus expanded coverage of nearby off-site hotels
- Read ratings and reviews of new dining options in the parks and resorts, including more plant-based menu items
- Take in tips for experiencing Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure and the Jurassic World VelociCoaster at Islands of Adventure
- Uncover details on Universal Studios Florida's new Minion Land on Illumination Avenue, including the Villain-Con Minion Blast attraction and Minion Cafe
- See a sneak peek at the new DreamWorks Animation experiences coming to Universal's reimagined KidZone in 2024
- Discover an in-depth preview of Universal's upcoming Epic Universe theme park and new hotels
Make the right choices to give your family a vacation they'll never forget. The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2024 is your key to planning a perfect stay. Whether you're putting together your annual trip or preparing for your first visit, this book gives you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, attractions, and more.
About the Author
Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. Seth is the author of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando and coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland and The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas, as well as a collaborator on The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.Seth is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions, and he contributes to Attractions Magazine and the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast. Named Best Arts Writer in The Daily City's 2013 readers' poll, Seth writes an arts and entertainment column, "Live Active Cultures," that appears in every issue of the Orlando Weekly, central Florida's leading alternative newspaper.A native of Livingston, New Jersey, Seth earned a B.A. in theater from The College of William and Mary in Virginia. He has produced and directed dozens of plays through his award-winning Empty Spaces Theatre Co. and at the Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival. As a stage technician and entertainment supervisor at Universal Orlando from 1996 to 2000, he worked on the Ghostbusters Spooktacular and Terminator 2: 3-D attractions, Mardi Gras parades, and Halloween mazes. Seth lives in Orlando with his wife, Genevieve, and their cats, Sol and Kipper.