Wildsam Field Guides: Pacific Northwest (Paperback)
Wildsam Field Guides: Pacific Northwest leads travelers on a ramble through the Far Corner with guidance from trusted locals experts.
Discover local stories, travel intel, and modern lore, including:
- Where to find oysters, pinot noir and Oregon berries
- Secrets of the coastal rainforests and Ice Age floods
- Lodges and inns for beach, high desert and deep forest
- Scenic roads, hikes, seaplane and boat destinations
- Historic lore on the Oregon Trail, Pendleton Round-Up and communes
- Three restaurants for the perfect Seattle food day
- Guides to remote wonders in the Alvord Desert and Hanford Reach
- Original writing by Smith Henderson, Emma Noyes, Leah Sottile and Marjorie Celona
- Stories and local voices including Cheryl Strayed, Kyle MacLach
This handsome volume features archival history and interviews delving into fishing, shipwrecks, the Oregon Trail, back-to-the-land counterculture, beavers and mountain men.
No upcoming events available