DK Eyewitness Pacific Northwest (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Marrying vibrant cities with impeccable wilderness, the Pacific Northwest is as rich as it is diverse. Straddling the USA and Canada, the Pacific Northwest is a region of epic proportions, dotted with deep gorges, lofty mountains, and rolling vineyards. It’s also a cultural colossus – think of Seattle’s musical legacy, Vancouver’s rich Indigenous heritage, and Portland’s ever-evolving art scene.
Whether you want to drive along epic coastal highways, hike the pristine paths of Yoho National Park, or tuck into succulent street food in Portland, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Our updated guide brings the Pacific Northwest to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region’s iconic buildings and neighborhoods. We’ve also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Pacific Northwest is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Pacific Northwest you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of the Pacific Northwest’s must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of the Pacific Northwest, from Seattle to Vancouver, Oregon to Washington
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region easily and confidently
- Covers: Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington, Vancouver, and British Columbia
Touring the USA or Canada? Try our DK Eyewitness USA and DK Eyewitness Canada.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview… loaded with practical and useful content." — Gadling.com
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer