DK Eyewitness Cuba (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Explore Cuba’s spectacular scenery, profound history and lively culture.
Whether you want to trace the revolutionary trail, rent a classic American car in Havana or snorkel amidst tropical fish in warm crystal-clear waters, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Cuba has to offer.
Boasting bottle-green mountains and diamond-dust beaches, Cuba’s landscape is enchantingly picturesque. The country’s urban centres are beautifully preserved slices of the past, home to a plethora of superb art galleries, hole-in-the-wall bars and fascinating museums.
Our newly updated guide brings Cuba to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
• our pick of Cuba’s must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
• the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
• detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
• easy-to-follow itineraries
• expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
• color-coded chapters to every part of Cuba, from Havana to Western Cuba, Central Cuba to Eastern Cuba
• our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Cuba in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Cuba.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer
No upcoming events available